- Due to the high cleaning efficiency, colour changes require only extremely short cleaning interruptions. This optimises the painter’s work processes and the capacity utilisation of the spray booth, thus increasing the bodyshop profitability.
- Rapid and safe colour change when using disposable cups, such as SATA RPS – even with critical changes, e.g. black/white
- Thorough cleaning of both material passages and air cap
- Saves time and increases productivity and profitability
- Suitable for waterborne and solvent-based paint systems
- Storage area for prepared RPS disposable cups
- Recommended for wall-mounting inside the spray booth – saves valuable time
- No disconnection or adjustment of the gun inlet pressure required, respectively, due to automatic pressure regulation when switching between “spraying” and “cleaning”
- Optional: Conversion kit to connect large cleaning agent containers
- Air Consumption Cleaning Process: ~140 N/min
- Air Consumption Drying Process: ~130 N/min
- Cleaning Agent Consumption Per Cleaning Process: ~140ml
- Cleaning Time Per Colour Change: ~21 secs
- Drying Time Per Colour Change: ~4 secs
- Operating Pressure: min 4 bar, max 4 bar
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 185 x 465 x 205mm
- Weight: 18kg
SATA Clean RCS Micro Gun Wash
The pneumatically operated rapid cleaning system SATA clean RCS ensures quick, clean and comfortable between job spray gun cleaning with the use of disposable cup systems, such as SATA RPS.
Perfect wall-mounted in a Body Shop or in a Van!
As Well as some Free SATA Goodies! 1x Sata Gun Keychain, 1x Sata Coffee Mug 1x Sata Bodyshop Decal
1 in stock